Slowly Unravelling

This is to be my random ramblings of theatre, knitting, school life, my musical in progress, and anything I feel that the world should know about me. Why? you may ask. Well I'll tell you. Because I say so.

10.26.2006

The world throught the eyes of a stressed out teenager


Well--
I'm going to get my third production. I think. It'll be the Secret Garden (Lucy Simon & Marsha Norman. Pretty much the best...)

I've got rights
I've got a calandar
I've got the CD
I'm giving them all to Borberg tomorrow.

I don't have
the script
the administration's approval
A date set for auditions.

Yee-ha

Basically, I need to get the go ahead and then cast it ten minutes later. So, I need to hand out music now, but I can't becaiuse I don't have music now. Good Luck to me.

If I get it and cast it then, on top of my 3 AP classes, piano lessons, and learning an opera piece, I will need to direct a musical, learn the 1st soprano part (Lily. Am I allowed to do that? I mean, after all, it is my musical, my idea and I want to be Lily. I don't think anyone else can sing that high anyhow...) fanagel 22 costumes, get approval to use jr. highers for at least 2 parts, build sets, decide on lighting, teach the music, block, coreograph, and go stark raving mad

I'm going to die by January.

Basically, in the next 3 months I will get no knitting done. at all

I'm making a purse. It's some Jo-ann 'sensations' yarn (oo-lah-lah...bellezza) and it felts kind of funky so I may have to line a strapped coin purse because it shrunk, but somehow managed to get bigger holes...(the swatch may be misleading...have I ever told you how I feel about swatches? and gauge? I have? oh)

And we open in 3 weeks. I can count that on one hand.

I am going to have a stroke. This is the blood clot travelling to my brain right now. I am going to die

Much Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home