Slowly Unravelling

This is to be my random ramblings of theatre, knitting, school life, my musical in progress, and anything I feel that the world should know about me. Why? you may ask. Well I'll tell you. Because I say so.

8.10.2006

Icarus--a story in pictures (but not in process)

So I finished Icarus today. Like, actually finished with the blocking being done and the ends a-woven in in that way that I hate to do because it always screams "I will distort your fabric which you have dedicated a measurable portion of your life to producing! Mwa ha ha ha!"

And so...
Pictures!!


































After much fighting with my computer and dial up connection just now, I have given up on arranging them in some make sense manner. the crazy background is a giant costco beach towel doing it's job. All I can say is "I told you it was blue and shiny :)

I have a sleeve left on the giant orange sweater...it needs a name...stewart...the giant orange sweater henceforth to be refered to as stewart. I love it but I really need to get my reading done. I finished crime and punishment (insert Handel's The Messiah here) and started Hamlet, which should only take a few hours to read. I am not worried about that. Biology is the only thing really keeping me from knitting right now. I really want to do the short row hat from interweave. It makes me happy (pattern: http://www.interweave.com/knit/interweave_knits/web_projects/win_05/Short-Row-Hat.pdf )

All said and done, I am content.
Much Love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only hope mine looks that good when I'm done with it.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home