Slowly Unravelling

This is to be my random ramblings of theatre, knitting, school life, my musical in progress, and anything I feel that the world should know about me. Why? you may ask. Well I'll tell you. Because I say so.

6.26.2006

Speare

So, I'm house sitting, which means it's me, a dog, and my knitting. But have I been knitting? no. Guess what I've been doing to widdle away the monotonous hours of nothingness. A puzzle. The greatest puzzle of all time. It's a 1000 piece tribute to the undying works of Shakespeare, including, but not limited to by any stretch: A Midsummer Night's Dream, Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth, Julius Caesar, and Richard VIII ( I think that's what Richard he is.)

I am so very entertained.

Today I went to the dentist, got lectured on flossing, finished up m semi-part time data entry career, and watered some plants. And I made guacamole. Exciting, I know. Much Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home