Slowly Unravelling

This is to be my random ramblings of theatre, knitting, school life, my musical in progress, and anything I feel that the world should know about me. Why? you may ask. Well I'll tell you. Because I say so.

6.22.2006

I finished most of the piano bench corner. This is only one very small section of the whole thing (I think it's about 5" x 7") and I'm not so looking forward to the middle. I am also disappointed with the choice of colors on excel. Not so much. I tried to make the rose which is pink, mauve, and rose and now it's rose, magenta, and red (in that order) It's just not the same. Plus the orange rose looks like a pumpkin or a rose out of the 60's and 70's. Oh well. Here it is in all it's glory.

I think that it is most loverly. You can do what you wish with it or ask me to e-mail it to you or whatever. I don't care. I just think that it is pretty. (maybe it would look nice on a pillow, blanket, or purse. we shall see) Much Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home