Slowly Unravelling

This is to be my random ramblings of theatre, knitting, school life, my musical in progress, and anything I feel that the world should know about me. Why? you may ask. Well I'll tell you. Because I say so.

6.21.2006

Career moves for better or worse

Well, I've started working for a dental hygenist to rework her database by typing in every single one of the hygenists in the state of Washington. (If you didn't know that's where I lived, congratulations, I've narrowed it down from the whole world to a state) Basically I'm really looking forward to spending hours at a time staring at a computer screen and wasting valuable time that I could use for homework. Or knitting. mostly knitting. I'm not doing my homework right now.

I have also come to the realization that if I ever am going to post the piano bench pattern of floral loverliness, I'm going to need to write it on excel because we don't have a scanner. (at home. At work there is one, but it frightens me a bit.) And I want a camara that I can use at home so I can share my knitting with the world. This also does not look like it will happen anytime between now and Christmas, but we shall see.

We had our last group lesson in voice on Monday. I love them so. (and for once in my life I'm not being facicious if that's how you spell it) I got to sing 'In His Eyes' from Jekyll & Hyde, very possibly one of the greatest songs of all time. and I got to sing "What is this feeling" aka "Loathing" a la Wicked with Jillian. and there's a boy taking voice lessons now. And he can sing. This makes me happy as I have heard no boy who could sing since Musicale but that doesn't count since I don't like even remembering that treasured event (hack cough) Lots of fun music and small children. What could be better? I am sad that voice is done for the summer now.

Well, that's pretty much everything. Much Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home