Slowly Unravelling

This is to be my random ramblings of theatre, knitting, school life, my musical in progress, and anything I feel that the world should know about me. Why? you may ask. Well I'll tell you. Because I say so.

6.17.2006

knitting and theatre. Also school is out

I finished my hats. about two weeks ago. I figured that maybe it was time to let you know that my seniors actually will have warm heads this winter. (especially those moving to ceaderville, Annie my love)

I'm working on the icarus shawl from interweave right now and in two weeks I've managed to knit six of the 7.5 repeats in the pattern. (basically because I was stress knitting over some stuff going on in choir. I can elaborate on that one if you'd like. but for now I shall spare you the frustrating details) It's in this random yarn I bought off of ebay (I am so addicted to ebay. la la la la la la la la la) It's blue. and shiney. which makes it distracting for everyone around me including, but not limited to, myself.

Last night we went and saw Donavan's play. He was in The Three Musketeers and Planchet and did a fantastic job, might I add. The script was crap but Donavan was funny so the night was not a total waste. We stood in the parking lot (me, Curry (drama teacher) and Donavan) and talked for an hour on one acts and the merits of destroying the drama program at the end of the year if no underclassmen get involved.

Ian and Donavan @ JSB acting like dorks. So what else is new

We finished school this week (thursday to be exact) and I have 4 books to read(A doll's House, Crime and Punishment, Hamlet, and The Mayor of Casterbridge) Three songs to learn ("Snap to it"and "through the years" to sing and "It don't mean a thing (if you ain't got that swing)" on piano) and 6 chapters of AP biology to memorize. And I'm working at my parent's clinic. Scooping poop pays surprisingly well.

So that's my life right now. real exciting, I know. I'm writing a fair isles style pattern (sort of) from our piano bench downstairs and I'll post it when I like the final results. It's floral. and really really pretty. Maybe I'll even actually knit it (no way, Megan knit her own project, blasphemy!) Much Love.

Megan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home