Slowly Unravelling

This is to be my random ramblings of theatre, knitting, school life, my musical in progress, and anything I feel that the world should know about me. Why? you may ask. Well I'll tell you. Because I say so.

5.26.2006

Les Miserables (seriously)

So I'm standing in my parent's vet clinic (yes, their vets, deal with it) in a snazzy little swing dress over (not in)my shoes on a cold laminate floor wondering why dresses can't keep you warm when it's oh, 50 degrees outside and raining like there's about to be a flood. The simple answer to my conundrum is to forget the dress, where pants and be comfortable. Why don't I do this. Because we're going to the theatre. and out of respect for my artform, I dress up (and you should too)

Alright, it's the next day and I love that musical. Holy cow the sets were amazing. We're talkin' the barracade scoots together onto a stage while it(the stage floor) is rotating in a circle and people are crawiling on it. Dang. I want real sets now. Or a scrim. A scrim would be fantastic. Or a real stage. Or lights. Or an actual PAC. (my school's theatre program is seriously underfunded. Oh well. More later.

Do you hear the people sing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home