Slowly Unravelling

This is to be my random ramblings of theatre, knitting, school life, my musical in progress, and anything I feel that the world should know about me. Why? you may ask. Well I'll tell you. Because I say so.

5.23.2006

So it begins...

So, I've decided to take up a short term project in the knitting department. I've decided that my seniors need hats, as they are moving out into a cold, cruel, harsh (and for some, ohian) world of college, where hats may be the only thing that can save them from an angry world.

So I have two weeks to knit upwards of nine hats. I've got four done since Saturday, but my hand is very sore and I'm gonna need to recalculate my pattern for different yarn here, real quick-like. This is what all that yarn from marvelous closing Jo-ann is going towards. (yippe-ka-yea)

Finals are coming up and I'm really starting to wonder how this whole situation is going to work out in English. We're reading the Great Gatsby (everyone should. It's hillarious) and we'll be done with it by the end of the month. I run into problems with school ending the 15th and taking the test for something we'd read to weeks ago. Yeah. smooth move on the teacher's part.

I get to see Les Miserables on Friday. I am excited!!!!


Much Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home