Slowly Unravelling

This is to be my random ramblings of theatre, knitting, school life, my musical in progress, and anything I feel that the world should know about me. Why? you may ask. Well I'll tell you. Because I say so.

5.05.2006

Just for starters


This is one of those where to begin things

I tend to be really random so I guess the best place to begin is where I just left off...

We just finished a very successful school production of Little Women. I love that story. I got to be Beth and I died on stage. It was moving and tears are filling my eyes just thinking about it

My knitting is going fine. I'm knitting a baby blanket with duckies on it (that's right, I call them duckies. Deal with it) I've also got a scarf in the works (yarn is cheaper in the summer) and I finished my first pair of socks. This is the kind of knitter I am--my first pair of mittens was also my first fair isles project, first thing in the round and first time making a gusset and first time switching pattern yarn (and having it all work out) I love knitting.

These are those mittens. I love them.

JSB is tomarrow. Yeah. I'm excited, but I have to go to the Tacoma convention center at 10 to set up. icky.

Plays (and other things of cultural significance) I get to attend/already attended this year

Little Women
Cirque Du Soliel (Vakari I think)
Les Miserables (woot)
Diamonds (ballet)
Wicked (That's right! It's coming town and I have amazing seats!!!)

I think that's a good synopsis of who I am and why I am what I am at this point in time. Other than that I've got pretty much Nada. Oh, I write poetry--Sincerely on allpoetry.com read my depressedness.

Much Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home