Slowly Unravelling

This is to be my random ramblings of theatre, knitting, school life, my musical in progress, and anything I feel that the world should know about me. Why? you may ask. Well I'll tell you. Because I say so.

6.24.2006

The one and only 60th

Today was the day we got the whole family together from across these great United States for my dear Grandparent's, Carl and Helen, 60th anniversary celebration. It's pretty much the best. We have my cousins from Missouri, my g-pa's sister in law(?) from montana, it's a veritable smorgasborg of unique familial relations. Needless to say I have greatly enjoyed myself today, especially since they renewed their vows and cake was in fact involved.

Kintting is the same. I'm done with chart 2 on the edging and 2.5 rows through chart 3. Just a whole bunch more to go. Just thought you'd like to know. Tomorrow I think I shall hyjak my siblings camara since she is home for one day and take a picture of the shawl in it's unblocked glory. Much Love.

Megan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home