Slowly Unravelling

This is to be my random ramblings of theatre, knitting, school life, my musical in progress, and anything I feel that the world should know about me. Why? you may ask. Well I'll tell you. Because I say so.

8.06.2006

Knitting Pictures

So we got a camara.

And now I have pictures

(but my daddy ran away with it so you won't get to see pictures of the shawl until tomorrow-ish/the next post)

Baby Sweater

And the hatAnd the orange sweater of wonderfulness

And the bag (which I made eons ago, it just never made it to this page...)

Yeah, It's a pattern that was for a little hand purse almost the size of a clutch and if you make it a bunch bigger around and knit it so that it can hold a sleeping bag, it makes a loverly sling-over-the-shoulder bag :)

Now you have pictures

And I should probably go read my book now. Much Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home