Slowly Unravelling

This is to be my random ramblings of theatre, knitting, school life, my musical in progress, and anything I feel that the world should know about me. Why? you may ask. Well I'll tell you. Because I say so.

7.01.2006

Weddings

Today, my choir teacher got married and asked the choir to sing. (not exactly the most brilliant move. We suck. A lot.) It was a cute wedding and the church was gorgeous. It was also about 90 degrees in there. NOT OKAY. I wanted to keel over right there on the bench but resisted the temptation.

I've only got chart 4 left on the shawl so expect news of it's finishing anytime in the near future. I've also started a baby sweater. And adorable baby sweater. It's the pea-pod one from interweave. (I love interweave) I just stare at it because it is so cute.

Other than that nothing is really going on right now. I'm done house sitting, my cousins are back in Missouri and life is good. Much Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home