Slowly Unravelling

This is to be my random ramblings of theatre, knitting, school life, my musical in progress, and anything I feel that the world should know about me. Why? you may ask. Well I'll tell you. Because I say so.

4.02.2007

And suddenly, it was April...oops

So it's been a loooooooooong time since I last posted. and I am sorry. But I am busy so that's going to be the canned excuse used to disguise my total lack of commitment to anything technologically advanced.

On to the knitting (because that's all you really care about)

I've been working on several things as of late. My christmas yarn (which had to be set aside because I literally destroyed my hands for a month, like, had to have them taped so I wasn't screaming in pain. It was...fun.) is slowly but surely being transformed into a sweater from my first issue of VK (summer of some year, I'm too lazy to go check) I've finished the back, and you knit the front in one continuous, racetrack of a piece. (knit the hood, bo 20, c0 20, knit the body, c030, k for 1.25 in, co 30, k other half of body, b0 20, co 20, knit the other half of the hood)

When my computer likes me I'll add picture--I've got 7 ish more inches on the last half of the hood. then it's 2 st st sleeves and I'm done (yes, there's sewing and end weaving but I don't like to count that)

I'm on spring break, so I should be able to finish it.

I want to start designing my own stuff. I'm sick and tired of the rest of the worlds knitted sweaters because they are all rediculoulsly disgusting. Especially since I'm 18, not 52 like my mother, who I would knit a sweater for, but the ones she likes take 3.5 billion yards of fingering and I am no where near that patient.

So, occasionally I may post a pattern or two with no accompanying picture. This may mean I have no worked it. If you love me, you will and then you will send me a picture of what it looks like.

I started a free form purse, It's all patchy and cool, but I've only worked one side and I think I want it bigger but not busier. Pictures eventually.

Sorry that not much has happened in between me not typing.

Play opens April 20th. we are NOT ready.
Much Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home