Slowly Unravelling

This is to be my random ramblings of theatre, knitting, school life, my musical in progress, and anything I feel that the world should know about me. Why? you may ask. Well I'll tell you. Because I say so.

12.10.2006

What if I just gave up?

Do you ever have those moments where you realize the amount that you've taken on is somewhere around 27 to 39 times the amount that you can handle? And to top it off, there's nothing you want more than to curl up on the bathroom floor next to the toilet and die of illness, whether the thing that is growing in you virally or the stomach ulcer that the level of stress has so graciously blessed you with? But if you stop, even for a few hour, you know that the 27 to 39 times to much work with square it self. At least. And all you want to do is give up...and you wonder to yourself "self, would it be easier if I just quit, dropped everything difficult and had a nice, relaxing________(fill in the blank with the appropriate noun-age.)?" And your self says back "yes, yes it would, but if you give up now, you will be throwing away at least three, if not four and a half years of work and you will hate yourself (aka me) forever. And we just can't live like that"

That's where I am right now. This last week I had a test in AP English (Canterbury tales), AP Calculus (curve sketching and implicit differentiation...) and AP Biology (Replication of DNA and RNA). Monday I have a Lit terms test and an American Government test on the 1st Amendment (freedom of speech, press, petition, assembly, religion) and a choir concert. and we're picking out graduation announcements. Tuesday I'm gone half the day carolling at a nursing home with a Spanish test 7th period. Wednesday is Inter-high. I don't know what it is, I just know that I'm missing an entire day of school and giving tours to...someone.

I'm trying to be involved with class council as much as is humanly possible.
I'm trying to run Thespian Society (drama club for the theatrically illiterate) and get us set up for the competition in January.
I'm trying to get my calc grade up to an A from a B+. I have worked long and hard for my perfect GPA. I will not ruin it my senior year. I won't do it.

Also, I have 2 piano pieces to memorize, a French opera aria to perfect, a theatre song to choose, coreograph and master in 6 weeks, finals, college aps, and a meriad of other, delightful activities.

I am knitting a scarf.
Get over it. 22 stitches. Cathedral lace pattern from interweave. Same stuff as my purse. It's...ichy

That's my life right now.
Don't you wish you were me?

Much Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home