Slowly Unravelling

This is to be my random ramblings of theatre, knitting, school life, my musical in progress, and anything I feel that the world should know about me. Why? you may ask. Well I'll tell you. Because I say so.

12.27.2006

Christmas

Well, Christmas has come and gone and life is good. My daddy gave me a ball winder and enough yarn to make a sweater, which I have begun to do.








I have also cleaned up my entire stash by turning it into happy wheels of stackable yarn. This yarn baller (or more accurately, yarn wheeler) is the start of a new me...a cleaner, more organized...who am I kidding, I just like to play with it.

The sweater--henceforth to be refered to as Camile...is a variation on a pattern by Amanda Griggiths as featured in her fanastical book 1000 Sweater.

I am also the happy owner of sock yarn. Lots and lots of sock yarn

And a giant book of musicals

And underwear, trouser socks, breath mints and chap stick

My parents are amazing

Much Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home